Braam started the Physiotherapy : Train Smart concept.
Physiotherapist, Braam du Toit, has worked with a wide variety of people, from those that are in hospitals, who have cardiovascular and pulmonary problems, geriatric, neurological, orthopaedic and sports injuries.
He has worked around the world with some of the best professional sportsmen and women.
His Physiotherapy experiences include:
- Olympic Games
- Soccer World Cup
- Super Rugby
- Physiotherapist for English Premier Football Club Chelsea
- Physiotherapist for South African Athletics and Swimming team
- Physiotherapist for Sharks Rugby team
- Physiotherapist for 11 times World Champion Surfer, Kelly Slater
- Physiotherapist for multiple World and Olympic Swimming Champion
- Physiotherapist for World and German Mountain bike champion
- Physiotherapist for World Motocross Champion
His physiotherapy expertise will include manual and manipulative therapy, specific exercise rehabilitation and researched based rehabilitation equipment:
- Spinal / Peripheral Manipulation, McKenzie and Mulligans Rehabilitation
- Soft tissue mobilisations and trigger point therapy
- Exercise and Rehabilitation programs
- Shockwave Therapy
- Dry Needling and Acupuncture with Electrotherapy
- Specialised strapping and taping
Braam is a qualified international Pilates and Gyrotonic instructor and incorporates these services in the rehabilitation of his clients.
His goal is to improve your freedom of movement, quality of life and wellbeing.