The new ViKare range of lasers, uses optical fiber to convey a high power laser beam (4W-8W) directly onto the skin, without losses. It therefore allows an immediate improvement in the symptoms of inflammatory and degenerative pathologies.
Its use in orthopedic, neurological and dermatological context reduces healing time and makes Advanced Laser Therapy essential, especially in sports medicine, as it allows faster recovery for athletes, for whom time is a determining factor in their career.
Advanced Laser Therapy also performs deep tissue stimulation and thus treats the internal structures (such as the articulation of the femur) and chronic conditions such as osteoarthritis.
The application fields where you can get great benefits by delivering laser therapy are the following:
- Muscle strains and extensions
- Articular distorsions
- Tendinitis and enthesitis
- Contusions, hematomas and bruises
General medicine and dermatology:
- Decubitus ulcers, cheloids, torpid sores treated thanks to it’s well-known biostimulating and antiinefective effects.
- Scapular-humeral perarthritis
- Arthropathies of hands and feet
- Hip arthrosis in the early stage
- Gonalgia with or without effusion
- Myogenic stiff neck
- Lumbago – Myositis, etc.
- Articular motor rehabilitation after removing plaster casts or after orthopaedic surgical operations.